A major part of the National Capital Region (NCR), Gurgaon, which is situated in the state of Haryana and near to Delhi, is regarded to be one of the leading industrial hubs. In the recent past, it has been one of the hottest destinations for real estate investments as well. What makes Gurgaon such a hot destination for real estate investments? Read on to find out the reasons.
- Also called the ‘Millennium City’, Gurgaon has turned out to be the most sought-after spot for residential and commercial properties to such an extent that it’s often presented as the identification of ‘rising India’. Housing around 250 out of the 500 fortune companies, this place has all the needed potential to become the industrial hub of India. So, it’s no wonder that it’s such a hot real estate destination.
- If you ask real estate agents what else drives investment in the city, they will answer without second thoughts that the seamless connectivity and social amenities’ availability is the catalyst that attracts investments in properties across the board. This is why real estate developers and property investors vote in favor of purchasing property in Gurgaon.
- The realty market in this city has been giving a healthy return on investment with the rate of returns ranging between 15% and 20% all through the year. This has attracted several Indians and NRIs to buy properties in this realty destination.
- The residential and commercial properties of Gurgaon possess a great market potential. According to predictions from Bank of America, the Gurgaon real estate market will continue to grow by attracting a significant number of investors and develop at a great pace.
- The job opportunities in this city today are highly extensive, thanks to the establishment of the innumerable national and multinational companies. This opportunity for career growth has compelled people to invest in residential properties here.
Taking into consideration all the above reasons, Gurgaon is undoubtedly one of the most appealing cities for real estate investments. This has led to many forthcoming residential projects and also several new budget-friendly projects to cater to the needs of everyone without burning a hole in the pocket, thus offering something or the other for every investor.